Our aim is to build a safe, loving and learning environment, which is focused on the development of each child and leads to his/her growth.
We do not have a uniform at the school. Children need to wear comfortable clothes that facilitate movement and allows them to learn and explore with ease. We request you make a note of the following:
- Please do not send your child in expensive gold jewelry. No gold bangles, bracelets or large earrings. They may only wear very small studs with a proper screw.
- We do not encourage boys or girls to wear accessories such as toy watches or caps or child sunglasses.
- For girls – please do not send them wearing long dangling earrings, bangles, too many clips on the hair, etc. They tend to pull out the clips and the management will not be responsible for keeping track of what they have lost.
Drop off time-8.45 to 9 am. Pick up time: 12 noon OR 1.00 pm* *As applicable depending on the age of your child.
- Please drop your child at the school on time. This allows the classes to proceed uninterrupted, and allows your child to settle down prior to start of their day. In case you are likely to be late, please inform us before hand.
- The Principal or a teacher will be present at the gate to receive the child. Please do not to park the vehicle in front of the school gate or any other premises to avoid any inconvenience to neighbours and traffic jams should be avoided.
- The educators prepare for the activities of the day prior to the child arriving at the school. They may not be in a position to receive the child more than 20 minutes prior to school starting time.
- If there is a delay in picking up your child, please inform us. Please remember that for your child, waiting for 15 minutes is equivalent to waiting for an hour.
- If any un-introduced person will be coming to pick up the child, the parent must first introduce him/her to the teacher.
Meetings will be held twice a year in September and February. The meetings will be scheduled during the week and your child will not have school on that day. Timings will be fixed with a 10 minute time slot for parents of each child.
The Montessori materials are very attractive, and children may carry them home. Please return them the next day to the school, as other children need to use them too. These pieces may also be part of a set.
When a child is not feeling well, please make them rest at home. This prevents infections from spreading to other children or adults at the school. The school does not have provisions to take care of an un-well child.
Regular attendance important for your child’s overall development. In case of absence, please inform the school and submit an application specifying the reason.
We encourage parents to celebrate the birthday of the child at the school. This could be done during the break with a cake/cupcakes. We do not encourage balloons, whistles, caps and return gifts.
- The school is a non-smoking area.
- Please ensure that the school has your emergency contact numbers.
- The school calendar gives details about important dates and events.
- Keep us informed on the changes of routine, pick-up, medication, etc.
- Please read the notice board at the school on a regular basis.